Terms of Service
The Service is intended solely for users located in the United States who are 13 years of age or older. If you are not located in the United States or if you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to use the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that SNW (and in certain instances its licensors) owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including without limitation any intellectual property right which make up the Service. You will not do anything that might impair SNW's rights, titles or interests in the Service (and any and all elements thereof). CPS does not warrant to the copyright ownership of any content submitted by users of the Service, including but not limited to software, messages, photographs, audio, video, text, or other materials provided by a User through the Service (collectively, "User Content") .
By creating a User Account, you agree to:
• provide accurate, current, and complete Registration Data about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Website, and to keep the Registration Data current and complete;
• maintain the security of your User Account password and identification and not disclose your password to any third party;
• be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your User Account, and that if you cancel your User Account or if your User Account is deactivated for any reason, you may lose all your account information retained by the Service. Such information will be marked as deactivated and may be deleted from our databases. UPON CANCELLATION YOU WILL LOSE ALL PRIVILEGES OF BEING A REGISTERED USER.
Content in the Service
You understand that all information which you may have access to through your use of the Service is the sole responsibility of the person or entity from which such content originated. Content provided to SNW is not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or appropriateness by us, and we are not responsible for any content provided to us, including without limitation, the subject matter, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, and any links contained with such content. You use the Service, and access any content through the Service, at your own risk.
To the extent that you provide any User Content, you represent, warrant, and agree that you have the right to make such content available and that it will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including without limitation copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, attorney-client privilege, or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful material. By submitting User Content, you grant SNW, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, agents, and licensees the irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide right to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, and promote the content in any medium. You hereby waive and agree not to enforce any moral rights you may have in and to any of your User Content, even if such material is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
Prohibited Content & Activities
• use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Service;
• use automated scripts to collect information from, or otherwise interact with the Service;
• use the Service to make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
• use the Service to make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• use the Service to make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law;
• unless prior permission is granted by us, register for more than one User Account, register for a User Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User Account on behalf of any group or entity;
• impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age, or your affiliation with any person or entity;
• express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by SNW;
• decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising of, or in any way making up all or part of the Service.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE BY THE SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. SNW, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SNW MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY OR TIMELINESS OF ANY CONTENT OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
SNW DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SERVICE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, SNW IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
Limitation on Liability
You specifically acknowledge and agree that SNW is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user.
MOREOVER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SNW BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF SNW HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED OR OPINIONS GIVEN THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Regardless of the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or any third party is limited to the greater of (a) the total fees you paid to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or (b) $100.00.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If any copyrighted work is made available through the Service in violation of a copyright, the owner of such copyright or its authorized representative may provide us with a written communication or notice pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) (the “DMCA Notice”). The DMCA Notice should be sent to [PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INSERT THE NAME OF SNW’S DESIGNATED AGENT, OR EMAIL US AND WE CAN INSERT IT FOR YOU], who is SNW’s “Designated Agent” and can be contacted as follows:
• By Mail:
• By Telephone:
• By Email:
The DMCA Notice to the Designated Agent should include the following:
• Signature of Copyright Owner or Agent - A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Identification of the Copyrighted Material - Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single written notice, a representative list of such works.
• Identification of the Allegedly Infringing Material - Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit SNW to locate the material.
• Contact Information - Information reasonably sufficient to permit SNW to contact the sender of the DMCA Notice, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the sender may be contacted.
• Good Faith Belief of Infringement - A statement that the sender of the DMCA Notice has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• Accuracy and Authority - A statement that the information in the DMCA Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the sender of the DMCA Notice is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that a sender of a DMCA Notice may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys fees, if the sender materially misrepresents that content made available through the Service infringes upon the copyright of another.
[TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH THE DMCA SAFE HARBOR FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS PER 17 USC § 512(c)(2) THE AGENT SHOULD BE REGISTERED WITH THE U.S. COPYRIGHT OFFICE BY SUBMITTING AN $80 FEE WITH THE FORM
FOUND HERE: http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp/agent.pdf ]
Third Party Sites
SNW may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by others ("third party sites"). SNW has not reviewed all of the third party sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of or any products or services offered in such third-party sites.
We may delete any User Content that you have provided through the Service and/or otherwise prohibit you from using or accessing the Service, for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
This Site has security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and/or alteration of the information that you provide. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of personal information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. However, we have taken every precaution technically possible to prevent any unauthorized access to the contents of this Web server.
This Site is a general audience website. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children younger than the age of thirteen (13) on this Site and we will delete any information later determined to be from a user younger than thirteen (13). If you believe we have collected any information through this Site from or about anyone under 13, please contact us. By providing any information to us through the Site (e.g., through a form) about a child under 13, you hereby agree, represent and certify (a) that you are the parent or legal guardian of such child, (b) that you will not or have not provided your child’s name or email address through the Website, or in the event you do, that we can immediately delete such information from our Website’s data files upon receipt upon becoming aware that such child is under 13, and (c) that we may use such information to respond to you and that such action will not violate the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (http://www.coppa.org/).
Software from this Site is further subject to United States export controls and may not be downloaded by any person or entity prohibited by any U.S. law, rule, regulation or order or otherwise exported or reexported into any country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods.